Please follow for your safety & for an optimal cryotherapy experience.
1. MUST have on CRYO CLOTHING
Thermal socks, gloves, boots (provided by Glastonbury Cryotherapy)
2. MUST have on DRY UNDERGARMENTS
Men: must wear dry shorts/underpants.
Women: can opt out of underpants/bra.
If women are menstruating, you must wear a tampon (no pads).
3. MUST have DRY SKIN
Refrain from cryotherapy within 12 hours of shaving exposed skin and within 6 hours of receiving a massage (due to oils/lotions).
4. MUST remove jewelry from neck down
Wedding rings are okay.
5. MUST keep head above top of cryosauna
6. MUST rotate slowly throughout the session